It reminded me of something that happened just after we got home with Grace. Emily was pushing her in this little child-sized rocking chair and I said, "Careful Emily. You've got to watch her. It will tip. Remember when baby Angel (former foster baby) tipped over and the chair landed on his head?" And Emily said to me very seriously, "Weren't you watching him?"
Of course I was. I was sitting right there. Watching him. And I watched him tip right over and the chair land on his head.
Anyway, back to the bang trim. It was just in time for the big Christmas Eve program at church...and my final opportunity in 2007 for "the perfect" Christmas picture of the girls. :-) These are 2 of my favorites.
Dustin and Brianna, my step-kids were here for Christmas. Emily and Grace absolutely adore them. Several time last week I watched Dustin and Brianna play with the girls and realized how lucky we are that they have these awesome "big kids" in their lives. But, there is this one thing...




No comments:
Post a Comment