Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sharing stinks when your 3...

Yesterday I asked Grace if she is ready for her little brother. She thought a minute then said, "As soon as my heart gwows bigger like the Gwinch I'll be weady for my bwuder."

Awwhhhh.

I was beginning to feel like I was the only one talking here (I know...I was) so I added a little quiz on the side. Feel free to comment or take part. You can comment on the blog itself by clicking "comments" below. Although, I love getting your email, too!

By the way, I'm leaving for Minneapolis tonight for a conference. It's below zero there. BELOW ZERO. I need help. Tips. Reminders. It's been 11 years. There is a little plug hanging out the front of the car right? And that plugs into what at night? I've forgotten how to do the little shuffle dance across an icy parking lot. And forget about winter clothes. I dug out my 15 year old winter coat. You know the kind that was in style back then...fake fur around the hood, hangs down past your rear end and cinches in the middle. Yikes.

I'm toast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

School canceled today. We had 11 inches. I spent most of the morning bonding with the snow blower! Enjoy Minneapolis. Remember where it's cold it is more important to be warm than fashionable! Cathy