He's so beautiful! I can't stop smiling and looking at his pictures (and checking your blog for updates). WeiWei started clapping and saying "baby" and Ruby just wants to know when it's our turn ;-)
So happy that you finally have him! Praying that everything continues to go smoothly.
Cooper is so handsome. He is so lucky!! I am just glad that you now have him and everything seems to be going well. You will continue to stay in my prayers. If you get to see the other waiting kids, give Mylee a hug for me and tell her her Mama is coming. Mandi
He is AMAZING!!! I am sooooo HAPPY for you, sitting here teary-eyed :) I can't wait to meet him! You are so blessed. I am praying for you, as you travel & get to know each other... Deb :)
6 comments:
He's so beautiful! I can't stop smiling and looking at his pictures (and checking your blog for updates). WeiWei started clapping and saying "baby" and Ruby just wants to know when it's our turn ;-)
So happy that you finally have him! Praying that everything continues to go smoothly.
Much love,
Amy, Ruby, & WeiWei
Stephanie,
Cooper is so handsome. He is so lucky!! I am just glad that you now have him and everything seems to be going well. You will continue to stay in my prayers. If you get to see the other waiting kids, give Mylee a hug for me and tell her her Mama is coming.
Mandi
Congratulations!!! Cooper is handsome and how wonderful to finally see him in your arms. He looks like such a happy little boy!
Enjoy your time in China.
Lisa (Morgan and Abby's mom)
He is SO beautiful!!! We are so happy he is finally in your arms.
Love,
Julie, Jeff, Katie, Nicki & Sloane
Yeah!!! It's so great to see Cooper in your arms! He's adorable. Congrats!!!
Melanie
He is AMAZING!!! I am sooooo HAPPY for you, sitting here teary-eyed :) I can't wait to meet him! You are so blessed. I am praying for you, as you travel & get to know each other...
Deb :)
Post a Comment