Sunday, March 16, 2008

It Must Be Some Kind Of Miracle!

McDonald's that is. We showed Cooper off at church today and then Doug left for work. I asked a friend to come over in the afternoon because I was sure I would be...puking, again.

On the way home I ran through the drive-through at McDonald's and decided on a whim to have a cheeseburger, fries, and a diet coke myself. I felt like a new woman! I haven't been sick the rest of the day, the kids were angels, I got laundry done, made chicken noodle soup, and I was able to keep Cooper up until 10:30 (which is the exact time he wakes up every night and stays awake until 4 am). Of course, it crossed my mind that it could have been the prayers so I thought I'd post and ask you to keep it up. :-)

Everyone is now asleep and I'm heading that direction, too. I'll get more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the three of them on the couch laughing!!! They are so amazing. I miss you all terribly. I'll call this week! Much love, Deb :)