We got all the way to my friend Lisa's house before they found the lost luggage and we had to go back to the airport.
Speaking of Lisa...she's my best college roommate and friend and lives with her hubby and kids in Dublin, CA. She picked us up and we spent a lovely afternoon and evening at her house. Cooper had two boys to play with for a change while Lisa and I howled over pictures of big hair, old boyfriends, and 80's clothes.
Lisa is watching Emily and Grace on Monday while Cooper is having surgery. They will have a great time with her two wonderful boys Daniel and David.
Tomorrow morning we see the doctor for tests and a tour of the hospital. I'll find out exactly what time we're scheduled for surgery.
Thanks for your overwhelming love and support.
We have an early day tomorrow and Coop is snuggled up in bed in the hotel room watching cartoons. Good night!



2 comments:
I am friends with Lisa. You are in good hands! I will be praying for Cooper. My Otto had heart surgery 2 month ago at Children's Hospital in Oakland. He's now 5 months old and doing great. It is so hard to hand over your kiddo to be worked on. I just rejoice that the Lord has imparted this knowledge to the human race. It is amazing that a heart can be opened up, repaired and sewn back up. I praise the Lord my Otto was born during this time and not 50 years ago. I imagine you can relate. Praise the Lord, he's even the God of Technology! I will be praying for peace over you, the kind only God can give. I know many people are praying for the surgery itself. Be steadfast my friend!
I'm happy to hear you guys got there safely and had loving friends waiting for you! I'm so glad you're not there all alone. We're praying for Cooper, the doctors, and the rest of you, too. Sending our love,
Amy & the gang
Post a Comment