...adopting our son (and other bits and pieces of our lives).
Monday, April 23, 2012
uuggghh....
We got moved to a 2 family room today. Please let us go home soon!!!
3 comments:
Cathy Turner
said...
Steph,
Been following and praying along with your journey to fix Cooper's heart. Sounds like things are finally moving in the direction you need. I learned along time ago that while prayer is the answer, it's not on my timetable. But answers come and we all rejoice.
The kids look like they are all doing great! Hope things are well for everyone else.
I'll send you pictures come fall. Brian and Tiffany are expecting.
3 comments:
Steph,
Been following and praying along with your journey to fix Cooper's heart. Sounds like things are finally moving in the direction you need. I learned along time ago that while prayer is the answer, it's not on my timetable. But answers come and we all rejoice.
The kids look like they are all doing great! Hope things are well for everyone else.
I'll send you pictures come fall. Brian and Tiffany are expecting.
Take Care!
Oh my gosh, so good to hear from you! Yes, please send pictures. You certainly have your miracle story and now a baby!!!
Post a Comment