Friday, April 20, 2012

Normal Sinus Rhythm!!

Dr. on night rounds just confirmed Cooper's heart is beating normally right now. I, being the newly minted expert on heart rhythms have been comparing his ekg all afternoon with a normal one I found on the internet. I'm fairly certain it's been normal most of the day. Short p wave followed by qrs wave small space then t wave repeated over and over with the same space in between. (Drs. LOVE IT when you look things up on the internet then think you know what you're talking about.)

Coop's asleep and I'm headed that way, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you all -- I haven't seen all your blog, at least yet, but I have been praying!!! Hoping and praying the fever goes away soon, and you will be on your way. I'm sure this has been quite the ordeal. Love and blessings.